The NCAJ Convention 2015 is right around the corner!
Here’s a message from the even co-chairs, Julie Bell and Cole Williams:
10 GREAT Reasons You Should Attend NCAJ Convention 2015
- Meet and network with like-minded legal professional from all over North Carolina – forget about email and social media – face to face connections are always the best.
- Rub elbows with nationally recognized speakers – be inspired by the best.
- Stay up-to-date in your practice area – what’s trending, what’s working and what doesn’t, share ideas on dealing with the challenges.
- Incredible CLE – speakers will share knowledge, practical tips, and inspiration – come with questions and leave with answers.
- Discounts! For first-time attendees, public service members, and associate members.
- Visit the Exhibitors and see products first-hand that can benefit your practice.
- Connect with old friends and meet new ones – lifelong friendships and connections are made at Convention.
- To have FUN – receptions, parties, recreational events like golf, a 5K run/walk, yoga, and – as always – the most interesting conversations happen at the impromptu gatherings.
- Rest, relax, rejuvenate, and regain your focus.
- Invest in yourself, your practice, and the clients that you serve!
For more information on NCAJ Convention 2015, visit the Convention 2015 Website