We provide accurate, high quality, and promptly delivered videos to our clients. Our professional videography services are performed by an outstanding team of certified CLVS or AGCV videographers or proficient video specialists that cover various cities in North Carolina, including, but not limited to, Asheville, Boone, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Goldsboro, Greensboro, Greenville, Kinston, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Wilmington, Wilson, Winston Salem, and all the areas in between. We also have a national network of trained legal videographers that cover all 50 states.
Legal Video Depositions
• Normally, no travel charge.
• No additional fee for setup/breakdown of professional video and audio equipment.
• Charges begin at the scheduled time until the conclusion of the deposition.
• One free sealed original DVD for noticing attorney is included with appearance fee.
• Digitize raw video to desired format.
• High quality digital audio file of the deposition is provided to the court reporter.
• In-house production work ensuring quality control and high-quality video depositions which are formatted to your specifications (DVD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4).
Using synchronization software, it is now possible to view the witness video, transcript, and exhibits simultaneously. Clips with synchronized text can be exported to Microsoft PowerPoint® and trial software such as, Sanction®, Trial Director®, LiveNote®, Summation®, and others.
Image used with Permission of inData Corporation
Other Video Products
- DVD Video
- High definition or standard definition DVD videos are view-able with a DVD Player / TV or computer media player.
- All video is digital media.
- Standard definition; 4:3 display.
- High definition; 16:9 display.
- Video formats are MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4. Other formats available upon request.
- MPEG-1 Data DVD
- Media clips are burned to a DVD. Clips can be copied, edited and viewed only with a computer using Windows Media Player or a compatible media player. Clips can be used with Microsoft PowerPoint anbd trial software.