We provide accurate, high quality, and promptly delivered videos to our clients. Our professional videography services are performed by an outstanding team of certified CLVS or AGCV videographers or proficient video specialists that cover various cities in North Carolina. We provide videography in Raleigh NC and nationwide, including, but not limited to, Asheville, Boone, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Goldsboro, Greensboro, Greenville, Kinston, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Wilmington, Wilson, Winston Salem, and all the areas in between. We also have a national network of trained legal videographers that cover most states including, but not limited to, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Ruffin Consulting’s legal videographers in Raleigh, NC and Nationwide are requested to work in accordance with CLVS standards of legal videography. Visit NCRA’s website and search for CLVS for more information about training and standards. NCRA CLVS TECH WIRE
Legal Video Depositions
- Normally, no travel charge.
- No additional fee for setup/breakdown of professional video and audio equipment.
- Charges begin at the scheduled time until the conclusion of the deposition.
- One free DVD copy and sealed original for noticing attorney is included with appearance fee.
- Digitize raw video to desired format.
- High quality digital audio file of the deposition is provided to the court reporter.
- In-house production work ensuring quality control and high-quality video depositions which are formatted to your specifications (DVD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4).
Live Deposition Streaming/Video Conferencing
Remotely attend an online deposition complete with live streaming video and audio, real-time deposition transcripts, exhibit sharing, and private/group chat options from any geographical location.
Using synchronization software, it is now possible to view the witness video, transcript, and exhibits simultaneously. Clips with synchronized text can be exported to Microsoft PowerPoint® and trial software such as, Sanction®, Trial Director®, LiveNote®, Summation®, and others.
- DVD Video
- MPEG-1 DVD
- Sync DVD
For more detailed information on our end products, click here to be directed to our sister site’s end-product page.
To be taken to a videographer scheduling form, click here.
You may also schedule by phone:
Jennifer Bruce, NCCP
Email: [email protected]